This course provides basic business ethical decision-making strategies and code of conduct information. It functions as a foundational, general ethics course targeted to all employees. This course introduces participants to various ethical decision-making models and then expands to cover common code of conduct topics. The emphasis of this course is to help employees develop solid ethical decision-making skills in the context of learning specific codes of conduct.
- Understand business ethics and apply it to everyday situations.
- Know how to approach and solve various kinds of ethical dilemmas.
- Know the ethical principles for caring for company assets.
- Know the ethical principles for avoiding conflicts of interest, confidential information, and intellectual property
- Know the ethical principles for dealing with business gifts.
- Know the ethical principles for handling electronic communications.
- Know the ethical principles of antitrust laws
Length: 3 Hours
Download Syllabus: Syllabus
NOTE: ONLINE COURSES REQUIRE 24 HOURS TO PROCESS AFTER PURCHASE. YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL.