This course introduces participants to the ethical principles surrounding harassment (both sexual and nonsexual), diversity, and bullying in the workplace. The focus of this course is how to solve ethical problems and build respect between people. It includes ethical decision-making strategies as well as specific information on workplace harassment and diversity issues.
- Understand the moral and ethical principles behind respect and fair treatment.
- Define diversity and identify the kinds of diversity in the workplace.
- Learn what the law says about discrimination in the workplace.
- Learn strategies to resolve cultural conflict and build harmony in the workplace.
- Know the various forms of harassment.
- Identify the kinds of sexual harassment and their degrees
- Identify bullying behavior.
- Learn strategies to avoid and deal with workplace bullying.
Length: 2 Hours
Course Syllabus: Click RespectFairTreatmentSyll
NOTE: ONLINE COURSES REQUIRE 24 HOURS TO PROCESS AFTER PURCHASE. YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL.