Ethical crises are inevitable. However, when something goes wrong, bad choices are made, and scandal is just around the corner. Employees need to remember ethical principles and character values can help prevent and withstand the ethical storms. This course provides information that helps professionals prevent an ethical crisis, deal with a crisis when it occurs, and repair the damage after it happens. In all these phases of a crisis, ethical communication and honesty is key. An important step is learning to apologize and take responsibility in a way that builds trust and sets the stage for long-term success. Knowing what to do before and after something goes wrong can go a long way to repairing broken relationships and building a solid ethical foundation that can move people and organizations forward.
- Learn the keys to making a meaningful apology and set things right by accepting consequences in a way that builds respect and trust.
- Learn practical steps for repairing damage after an ethical crisis.
- Understand destructive behaviors that make cover-ups worse and learn to avoid them.
- Understand the role pride and fear play after an unethical situation has occurred.
- Know how to proactively approach a crisis from an ethical perspective rooted in strong character.
- Learn the importance of maintaining a positive ethical appearance at all times and how to maintain it in the long-term.
- Understand perceptions and reality when it comes to dealing with ethical crises.
- Build a solid character trait of keeping promises and becoming a person of his/her word.
- Know positive ethical communication skills and strategies for success.
Length: 2 Hours
Download Course Syllabus: Crisis Control Course Syllabus
NOTE: ONLINE COURSES REQUIRE 24 HOURS TO PROCESS ENROLLMENT AFTER PURCHASE. YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL.